Show Political data
I'm working on a way to show political data using the popular 80x15 format.
Using the Buttonmaker.
- First, take the Political Compass Quiz. If you know of another quiz that is better and gives out numerical values, use it and put the link in the comment section.
- Then take the numbers at the bottom and round them to the nearest tenths place.
- On the Buttonmaker, enter the left section PD, for political data.
- In the right side, put in the rounded numbers, Left/Right first, then Libertarian/Authoritarian. Use a "n" to represent negative values.
- After the numbers, put the initial of the political party you are closest to. If you hate them all just put "I".
- Work with the spacing so everything fits, and set the colors anyway you want.
- Save the button to your server, and post it on your blog linking a post on your blog describing your politics in detail, because let's face it, a 80x15 button can't show everything.
- Repeat about once every two months.