2005/02/19

Toshiba laptops are teh suxors

The AC plugin port on my Toshiba Satellite 1955 has broken, because I used it. The problem is the battery will not charge unless the cable is pulling upwards while in the socket. This is accomplished by positioning the cable so it tugs on the socket. It first took almost no pressure for this to work, but now I have to have it jammed in the laptop's joint. This problem was professionally fixed once before. The problem is caused by plugging the cable in or taking it out. Which is what it was DESIGNED to do. Why hasn't Toshiba issued a recall? I've read dozens of other complaints by people with the same problem. I am looking for a new laptop, and I will definately not buy Toshiba again.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger BAG said...

don't by a dell or gateway either

 

Post a Comment

<< Home