2005/02/25

Whistler

I just got done with my last day at Whistler, and this has been my worst visit to the resort ever. The snow was just craptacular. It is a thin(.5-3cm) layer of meek snow atop a giant block of ice, topped with death cookies and fallen snowboarders. This may change, because the first snow in two weeks may fall on Sunday. The day after I leave. Many of the runs were closed because there was no snow on them, and many of the bowls were upgraded to Experts Only due to ice. The temperatures were insane, up to 10c. However, there were many less people than usual. Only the fools like us who made reservations in advance were in the region. Also, I have to use my old Windows partition to post this, because I lack the skills to get my internal Wifi card to work on my Linux partition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home